ADC LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services and website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What personal data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- details of your property and land ownership
- any other information relevant to your project such as the existence of any hidden services, way-leave, easements or covenants which may impact on the design or later construction of the project.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- we may use the information to improve our services.
We will keep the information about you confidential and we will only disclose your information with other third parties with your express consent with the exception of the following categories of third parties.
- insurance companies, loss assessors, regulatory authorities and other fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention and to comply with any regulatory issues and disclosures;
- any mailing or printing agents, contractors and consultants that provide a service to us or act as our agents on the understanding that they keep the information confidential;
- anyone to whom we may transfer our rights and duties under any agreement we have with you;
- any legal or crime prevention agencies and/or to satisfy any regulatory request if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
How long do we keep this information about you?
We keep information in line with our retention policy. These retention periods are in line with the length of time we need to keep your personal information in order to manage and administer your project and handle any insurance claims or request for assistance made by our Professional Indemnity insurers. They may also take into account our need to meet any legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. In all cases our need to use your personal data will be reassessed on a regular basis and information which is no longer required will be disposed of.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.